Sweet Revenge II is a 47′ Fountaine Pajot Sailing Catamaran offering you total relaxation combined with comfort and elegance accommodating up to 12 Guests. This Sailing Catamaran is perfect for enjoying the seas of the Virgin Islands, sunbathing on the fore deck or spending time in the spacious cockpit. The experienced Crew will make sure your day is nothing less than perfect while serving your drinks, helping with snorkel gear, acting as a snorkel guide, and sharing history and nostalgia about the islands. Depending upon the type of Sail you choose, you will enjoy a Continental Breakfast, Assorted Gourmet Charcuterie Board, Fresh Cookies, and a Lunch of your choice such as a Catered Deli Lunch (additional $25 per person), or a Lunch Stop out on the water. Sweet Revenge II will be the best day of your vacation!
BVI FULL DAY SAIL (8 HOURS): $1,900* INCLUDES FUEL (UP TO 6 GUESTS) — $100 EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST UP TO 12 GUESTS — 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM LUNCH STOP AVAILABLE ONLY (Feel free to bring any food or drink on board you would prefer)
This BVI Day Sail would include a stop at White Bay and Great Harbour on Jost Van Dyke, along with a stop at Sandy Spit.
You will have to acknowledge upon booking that you are willing to submit complete passport information via email at least 2 days prior to your charter or you will not be able to go to the BVI and will be responsible for the cost of your trip.
USVI FULL DAY SAIL (7 HOURS): $1,500* (UP TO 6 GUESTS) — $100 EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST UP TO 12 GUESTS — 8:45 AM – 3:45 PM
SEE LUNCH OPTIONS BELOW
USVI HALF DAY SAIL (4 HOURS): $1,100* (UP TO 6 GUESTS) — $100 EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST UP TO 12 GUESTS — 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM OR 1:30 PM – 5:30 PM
SUNSET SAIL (2 HOURS): $800* (UP TO 6 GUESTS) — $100 EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST UP TO 12 GUESTS
4:15 PM to sunset from October 1st – Jan 15th, 4:45 PM to sunset from January 16th – March 15th, 5:00 PM to sunset from March 16th – Sept 30th
- Licensed Captain and Crew
- Snorkel Gear
- Stand Up Paddleboards and Floats
- Fresh Pastries and Tropical Fruit Platter – Full Day Sails and Morning Half Day Sails
- Fresh Cookies – Full Day Sails
- Assorted Gourmet Cheese, Charcuterie and Antipasto Platter – USVI Afternoon Half Day Sails and Sunset Sails
- Open Bar including:
- Rum and Vodka Cocktails including the Virgin Islands most famous drink of all “The Painkiller”
- Assorted Beer, Soft Drinks, Juices, and Water
- White Wine and Sparkling Wine
- Coffee and Tea on Full Day Sails and Morning Half Day Sails
- Additional drinks available upon request or you can also bring your own
- Bluetooth Stereo for your use
- Fresh Water Rinse Hose
FULL DAY SAIL LUNCH OPTIONS:
1. Catered Deli Lunch — This Deli Lunch will hit the spot and be just what everyone needs to keep having fun! Additional $25 per person – Most Popular!
- Roasted Turkey Breast, Smoked Ham, and Genoa Salami
- Cheddar and Swiss Cheese
- Garden Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Dill Potato or Pasta Salad
- Sliced Lettuce, Tomatoes, and Onions
- Sides of Mayonnaise, Dijon Mustard, and Spicy Aioli
- Plenty of Bread and Wraps
2. Lovango Resort & Beach Club — Reservations Required. Enjoy a fabulous lunch on Lovango Cay at the Resort on this beautiful private island with an incredibly delicious Menu. A 20 minute sail from Cruz Bay with great snorkeling by the moorings. There is a $35 mooring fee to confirm lunch reservations.
3. Pizza Pi VI — Yummy NY Style Pizza in Christmas Cove on Great Saint James Island. Lunch Order must be given in advance the night before the charter to avoid lengthy wait times. A 30 minute sail from Cruz Bay.
4. Lime Out VI – World Famous Floating Taco Bar with incredible tacos in Coral Bay on Saint John. This is a long sail (and sometimes rough seas) to Coral Bay – an hour ride. We can do 1 or maybe 2 snorkel stops with this itinerary.
PICK UP LOCATIONS:
- National Park Dock – Free
- Westin Resort Beach – Free for Westin Guests ONLY
- Red Hook Fuel Dock – $175 Fee
- Ritz-Carlton Resort – $50 for Ritz Carlton Guests ONLY
Specialty Locations Upon Request (i.e., Peter Bay or Maho Bay)
*20% Gratuity will be charged automatically for this Charter.
*BVI Customs Fees: $80 paid CASH the day of Charter