Considered one of the most popular boats on Saint John! You won’t be disappointed taking Southern Hospitality out on the water as she is very sought after and for good reason!
SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY is a 2004 46 foot Sea Ray Motor Yacht and boasts gorgeous accommodations, a large galley, covered indoor seating area and two full bathrooms. There is comfortable seating above on the aft deck for several guests, as well as a large bow with sun pad.
The First Mate will take care of your every whim during your charter to make sure you are enjoying yourself to the fullest! Air conditioning above and below deck, as well as three refrigeration units and a large cooler. A routine charter consists of snorkeling, sight seeing, island and bar hopping and swimming with limitless tropical fish, marine and reef life, and occasionally with DOLPHINS! The Captain and crew have incredible knowledge of the U.S. and British Virgin Islands and will ensure your day on Southern Hospitality is one to remember always!
FULL DAY CHARTER:
$1,500 – 1-6 GUESTS
$75 EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST UP TO 12 GUESTS
– Captain and First Mate – $350
– Gratuities – 15% suggested
– Customs Fees – $70 per person cash day of charter. No fee 5 years and under.
Remember to bring Passports for BVI travel.
Holiday pricing may vary.
*Fuel not included. Below are Round Trip Estimates: (fuel price is $5.00+ per gallon)
– Jost van Dyke and surrounding area – 70 Gallons Fuel
– Tortola, Norman Island, Indians & Caves, Willy T, Jost van Dyke – 80 Gallons Fuel
– Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Baths, and either Norman Island or Jost van Dyke – 100 Gallons Fuel
Pickup is generally 9:00 AM at the Virgin Islands National Park Service Dock in Cruz Bay, Saint John. If you have a special pick up or drop off request, just let us know. Return is generally by 5:00 PM.