SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY is a luxurious 2004 46′ Sea Ray Sundancer Motor Yacht and boasts gorgeous accommodations, a large galley, covered indoor seating area and two full bathrooms. There is comfortable seating above on the aft deck for several guests, as well as a large bow with sun pad. Considered one of the most popular boats on Saint John, you won’t be disappointed taking Southern Hospitality out on the water as she is very sought after and for good reason.
The First Mate will take care of your every whim during your charter to make sure you are enjoying yourself to the fullest! Air conditioning above and below deck. A routine charter consists of snorkeling, sight seeing, island and bar hopping and swimming with limitless tropical fish, marine and reef life, and occasionally with DOLPHINS! The Captain and crew have incredible knowledge of the U.S. and British Virgin Islands and will ensure your day on Southern Hospitality is one to remember always!
FULL DAY CHARTER: $1,500* (UP TO 6 GUESTS) — $75 EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST UP TO 12 GUESTS
- Licensed Captain and First Mate*
- Open Bar — well stocked Rum, Beer, Mixers, Soda, Juice, Bottled Water and Ice
- Morning Light Fare — Baked Muffins and Assorted Fresh Fruits
- Afternoon Snacks — Cheese and Crackers, Assorted Fresh Fruits
- High Quality Snorkel Gear
- Lunch Stops & Bar Hopping options
- Access to Staterooms
- Floaties and Noodles
- Reef-Safe Sunscreen
- Captain and First Mate – $350
- Gratuities 15-20%
- BVI Customs Fees – $70 per person cash day of charter. No fee under 4 years of age. Please remember to bring Passports.
Holiday pricing varies.
*Fuel additional. Approximately $400 – $500+ for fuel and will be calculated at the end of your day.
9:00 AM pickup at the National Park Service Dock in Cruz Bay, Saint John. If you have a special pick up or drop off location, request during booking. Return is by 5:00 PM.