SOUTHERN HOSPITALITY is a luxurious 2004 46′ Sea Ray Sundancer Motor Yacht and boasts gorgeous accommodations, a large galley, covered indoor seating area and two full bathrooms. There is comfortable seating above on the aft deck for several guests, as well as a large bow with sun pad. Considered one of the most popular boats on Saint John, you won’t be disappointed taking Southern Hospitality out on the water as she is very sought after and for good reason.
Choose a U.S. or British Virgin Islands trip knowing the First Mate will take care of your every whim during your charter to make sure you are enjoying yourself to the fullest! Air conditioning above and below deck. A routine charter consists of snorkeling, sight seeing, island and bar hopping and swimming with limitless tropical fish, marine and reef life, and occasionally with DOLPHINS! The Captain and crew have incredible knowledge of the U.S. and British Virgin Islands and will ensure your day on Southern Hospitality is one to remember always!
BVI OR USVI FULL DAY CHARTER (8 HOURS): $2,800* (UP TO 12 GUESTS) — 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Licensed Captain and First Mate
- Open Bar — well stocked Rum, Beer, Mixers, Soda, Juice, Bottled Water and Ice
- Morning Light Fare — Baked Muffins and Assorted Fresh Fruits
- Afternoon Snacks — Cheese and Crackers, Assorted Fresh Fruits
- High Quality Snorkel Gear
- Lunch Stops & Bar Hopping options
- Access to Staterooms
- Floaties and Noodles
- Reef-Safe Sunscreen
- Gratuities 15-20%
- BVI Customs Fees – $75+ per person cash day of charter. No fee under 4 years of age. PASSPORTS REQUIRED AND YOU MUST BRING THEM WITH YOU.
- Docking Fees: Virgin Gorda and the Baths
Holiday pricing varies.
9:00 AM pickup at the National Park Service Dock/VI Port Authority Dock in Cruz Bay, Saint John. If you have a special pick up or drop off location, request during booking. Return is by 5:00 PM.