SO HO II offers Day Charter excursions to the British and US Virgin Islands.
- Our boat is a 2009 28’ Boston Whaler Outrage 280
- 3 Ton Vessel with Twin Mercury Verado Outboards (500 HP)
- 1 Bathroom and fresh water showers
- 1 large cooler
- Swim Platform and ladder
- Large Sun Pad Seating on Bow
- Adult and Child Life Vests and Noodles
- Electronic Global Position System and Caribbean Chart Plotting
- Awesome Stereo System with iBluetooth Stereo System
- 8 Snorkel/Fin Sets
Package # 1 Full Day up to 6 guests $550
+Captain Fee $150
$700.00 Total, plus fuel, Customs and Tip
7-8 guests add $50 per person.
*extra guest surcharge fees to pay for labor and extra ice & beverage.
Includes Boat, Captain, Bottled Water and Ice. BYOB and snorkel equipment.
Lunch on own at various island stops. Guests may bring any and all other food and drink they wish to carry on and store in cooler.
Fuel not included. Round Trip Estimates: (fuel price in February 2019 is $5.00 per gallon)
-Jost van Dyke area 30 gallons fuel
-Tortola, Norman Island, Indians & Caves, Willy T, Jost van Dyke 40 gallons fuel
-Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Baths, either Norman Island or Jost van Dyke 50 gallons fuel
BVI and US Customs Fees ($70 pp CASH under 5 yrs no customs fee), Tip (15-20%) not included.
Pickup is generally 9:00 am VI National Park Dock
Return is generally by 5:00 pm.