SO HO II is a 2009 28 foot Boston Whaler Outrage 280. This vessel has Twin (250 HP) Mercury Verado Outboards and is ready to take you and yours anywhere you want to go in the Virgin Islands! Fresh water showers and bathroom ensure guests will be comfortable throughout their charter. SO HO II is ready to take you snorkeling, lunch and bar hopping, and cruising to some of the most beautiful destinations in the world! Bring your own drinks and snacks you wish to enjoy. Offering Day Charter excursions to the British and U.S. Virgin Islands.
FULL DAY CHARTER:
$700 – (1-6 guests)
$50 – each additional Guest (7-8 Guests)
– Large Cooler with bottled water and ice
– Suntan lotion (lotion only please no aerosol)
– Swim Platform and ladder
– Large Sun Pad Seating on Bow
– Awesome Stereo System with iBluetooth
– Snorkeling Gear
Guests may bring any food and drink they wish to carry on and store in cooler.
Lunch on own at various island stops such as LIME OUT, PIZZA PI, LOVANGO CAY RESORT and more.
– Gratuities – 15% suggested
– Customs Fees – $70 per person cash day of charter. No fee 5 years and under.
Remember to bring Passports for BVI travel.
Holiday pricing may vary.
*Fuel not included. Below are Round Trip Estimates: (fuel price is $5.00+ per gallon)
– Jost van Dyke and surrounding area – 30 Gallons Fuel
– Tortola, Norman Island, Indians & Caves, Willy T, Jost van Dyke – 40 Gallons Fuel
– Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Baths, and either Norman Island or Jost van Dyke – 50 Gallons Fuel
Pickup is generally 9:00 AM at the Virgin Islands National Park Service Dock in Cruz Bay, Saint John. If you have a special pick up or drop off request, just let us know. Return is generally by 5:00 PM.