Cast off on SAIL PENDING, your own private luxurious Fountaine Pajot Sailing Catamaran. Sail Pending offers Full Day and 3/4 Day Sails including everything you need for an amazing time on the beautiful waters of the Virgin Islands!
This Beauty accommodates up to 12 Guests as Fountaine Pajot’s are known for their comfort and performance because they were built to cross oceans and sail around the world. She is perfect for those who want to enjoy a relaxing sail around the beautiful waters of the Virgin Islands. Every Private trip is completely customizable. On Full Day Charters, Sail Pending recommends different places to visit for lunch or serves a professionally catered lunch to you on board. There is plenty of sun and shade on the boat for everyone’s comfort.
FULL DAY CHARTER (8 HOURS) — $1,450 UP TO 6 GUESTS — ADDITIONAL GUESTS $75.00 UP TO 12 GUESTS
8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. Full day charters can have a late start and be extended until sunset for and additional $300.00. Start time would be between 9:45 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. depending upon the time of year & actual time of the sunset.
3/4 DAY CHARTER (6 HOURS) — $1,300 UP TO 6 GUESTS — ADDITIONAL GUESTS $75.00 UP TO 12 GUESTS
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. A later start time can be requested for an additional $300.00.
- USCG Licensed Captain
- USCG Certified First Mate with Emergency First Responder Training
- Assorted Fruit
- Banana Muffins (Full Day & 3/4 day sails) Gluten Free muffins available w/ 72 hours notice
- Open Bar all day featuring a variety of alcohols, Italian Wines & Prosecco
- A large cooler stocked with a variety of Beer & Soda, Water, Juices and Mixers
- Fresh baked, warm chocolate cookies and light snacks in the afternoon (Full & 3/4 day sails only)
- Use of Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP), Snorkel Gear and Floaties
Sail Pending can stop at a number of beach bars or floating restaurants if you get hungry, or plan to have a professional catered meal delivered to the boat in the morning and served to you by our crew. Just let us know during booking if you are interested.
Note: The crew cannot always guarantee that certain brands of liquors, sodas, beers and wines will always be on board, so if you have a preference in what you drink, we welcome you to bring anything on board for us to serve you.