JUGGERKNOT is a retrofitted 36′ Maine Lobster Boat, which means it is traditional, modern and spacious enough for 12 Guests comfortably to have an amazing day on the beautiful waters of the Virgin Islands. Enjoy the large Pilot House for rain and sun protection. Offer ideas about where you might like to go throughout your day, like snorkeling spots, different destinations, lunch stops, Juggerknot is here to make your day everything you want. If you cannot decide, do not worry because the Captain will make sure your day is filled with all the fun you could possibly have with lots of memories to take home with you.
FULL DAY CHARTER: $1,500 (UP TO 10 GUESTS) — $150 EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST UP TO 12 GUESTS
- Captain and First Mate
- Fuel (**Please note, there is an additional fuel charge of $300 for trips to the Baths)
- Cooler full of ice, Coors Lite, Carib + Heineken, as well as bottled water, fruit juice, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
- Open Bar including Top Shelf Rum, Vodka, Painkillers, and Rum Punch
- Comfortable Cabin with separate bathroom and toilet
- Adult + Child Size snorkel gear, floats and noodles
- Freshwater Shower
- Large swim platform with custom ladder for easy entry + exit from water
- Sound System with Bluetooth connectivity – Bring your Music!
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Dry Storage for you personal items
- Gratuity for Captain and First Mate (suggested 15-20%)
- Fuel for trips to Virgin Gorda and the Baths (additional $300)
- Customs Fees for BVI Trips ($70 cash per person on the day of charter)
Pick-up/drop-off at the National Park Service Dock.