JUGGERKNOT is definitely one of the most favorite boat charters on Saint John. So many Guests enjoy their day out on the water with JuggerKnot that she has become a staple around here. JuggerKnot is a retrofitted 36′ Maine Lobster Boat, which means she is traditional, modern and spacious enough for 12 Guests to have an amazing day on the beautiful waters of the Virgin Islands. Enjoy the large Pilot House for rain and sun protection. Offer ideas about where you might like to go throughout your day such as snorkeling spots and destinations for a lunch stop or bar hop. If you cannot decide on a destination, do not worry because the Captain will make sure your day is filled with all the fun you could possibly have with lots of memories to take home with you. The First Mate will provide everything you need from Snorkel Gear to the Open Bar, as well as fill you in on island life along the way.
FULL DAY CHARTER (7 HOURS): $1,200* (UP TO 8 GUESTS) — $105 EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST UP TO 12 GUESTS
*Fuel Additional: $250 Fuel Surcharge
START TIME OPTIONS: 8:00 AM, 8:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 9:30 AM
HALF DAY CHARTER (3.5 HOURS): $840* (UP TO 8 GUESTS) — $105 EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST UP TO 12 GUESTS
*Fuel Additional: $125 Fuel Surcharge
START TIME OPTIONS: 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM OR 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- Licensed Captain
- Professional First Mate
- Cooler full of ice, Coors Lite, Carib and Heineken, as well as bottled water, fruit juice, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
- Open Bar including Top Shelf Rum, Vodka, Painkillers, and Rum Punch
- Comfortable Cabin with separate Bathroom
- Snorkel Gear — Adult and Child Sizes
- Noodles and Floats
- Freshwater Shower
- Large Swim Platform with custom ladder for easy entry and exit from the water
- Bluetooth Stereo System – Bring your own Music!
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Dry Storage for your personal items
Pick-up/drop-off location is at the National Park Service Dock in Cruz Bay. Inquire about additional pick up locations.