COQUI is a 29′ World Cat Power Catamaran and as sleek and stylish as they come! Offering comfortable seating, extended Bimini (shade cover), and full enclosure for rain and sun protection. She is ready to accommodate up to 8 Guests for an island adventure having lots of fun enjoying sightseeing, snorkeling, and an Open Bar to your heart’s content. Completely customizable trips available, or if you need suggestions, the experienced Captain will make sure your day is nothing less than perfect and one for the books!
FULL DAY CHARTER (7 HOURS): $900* (UP TO 6 GUESTS) — $100 EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST UP TO 8 GUESTS
*Fuel Additional: $250 Fuel Surcharge
START TIME OPTIONS: 8:00 AM, 8:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 9:30 AM
HALF DAY CHARTER (3.5 HOURS): $630* (UP TO 6 GUESTS) — $70 EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST UP TO 8 GUESTS
*Fuel Additional: $125 Fuel Surcharge
START TIME OPTIONS: 8:30 AM – 12:00 PM OR 1:00 PM – 4:30 PM
- Licensed Captain
- Professional First Mate
- Cooler full of ice, Coors Lite, Landshark and Heineken, as well as bottled water, fruit juice, Coke, Diet Coke, Sprite
- Open Bar including Top Shelf Rum, Vodka, hand-crafted Painkillers and Rum Punch
- Comfortable Cabin with separate Bathroom
- Snorkel Gear — Adult and Child Sizes
- Noodles and Floats
- Lunch Stops
- Freshwater Shower
- Large Swim Platform with custom ladder for easy entry and exit from the water
- Bluetooth Stereo System – Bring your own Music!
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio
- Dry Storage for your personal items
Pick-up/drop-off location is at the National Park Service Dock in Cruz Bay. Additional locations available upon request.