Cat’s Eye is a beautiful 45′ Leopard Sailing Catamaran offering luxurious sailing comfort across all sea states. She is incredibly roomy with ample space on the forward and shaded aft decks which are perfect places to relax upon or dine alfresco in the Caribbean breeze. Combining high performance with comfort and luxury, Cat’s Eye is ideal for friends or families to charter around the Caribbean Islands for the day. With infinite itinerary options, the Captain will discuss with you what is best for the days conditions. If you have any special requests, the Crew will do everything they can to accommodate your group to make this the best day of your vacation!
FULL DAY SAIL (7 HOURS): $1,800* (UP TO 6 GUESTS) — $100 EACH ADDITIONAL GUEST UP TO 12 GUESTS — 8:45 AM – 3:45 PM
SEE LUNCH OPTIONS BELOW
- Licensed Captain and Crew
- Snorkel Gear
- Stand Up Paddleboards and Floats
- Fresh Pastries and Tropical Fruit Platter
- Fresh Cookies
- Open Bar including:
- Rum and Vodka Cocktails including the Virgin Islands most famous drink of all “The Painkiller”
- Assorted Beer, Soft Drinks, Juices, and Water
- White Wine and Sparkling Wine
- Coffee and Tea
- Additional drinks available upon request or you can also bring your own
- Bluetooth Stereo for your use
- Fresh Water Rinse Hose
FULL DAY SAIL LUNCH OPTIONS:
1. Catered Deli Lunch — This Deli Lunch will hit the spot and be just what everyone needs to keep having fun! Additional $25 per person – Most Popular!
- Roasted Turkey Breast, Smoked Ham, and Genoa Salami
- Cheddar and Swiss Cheese
- Garden Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- Dill Potato or Pasta Salad
- Sliced Lettuce, Tomatoes, and Onions
- Sides of Mayonnaise, Dijon Mustard, and Spicy Aioli
- Plenty of Bread and Wraps
2. Lovango Resort & Beach Club — Enjoy a fabulous lunch on Lovango Cay at the Resort on this beautiful private island with an incredibly delicious Menu. A 20 minute sail from Cruz Bay with great snorkeling by the moorings. Reservations required and there is a $35 mooring fee to confirm lunch reservations.
3. Pizza Pi VI — Yummy NY Style Pizza in Christmas Cove on Great Saint James Island. Lunch Order must be given in advance the night before the charter to avoid lengthy wait times. A 30 minute sail from Cruz Bay.
4. Lime Out VI – World Famous Floating Taco Bar with incredible tacos in Coral Bay on Saint John. This is a long sail (and sometimes rough seas) to Coral Bay – an hour ride. We can do 1 or maybe 2 snorkel stops with this itinerary.
PICK UP LOCATIONS:
- National Park Dock – Free
- Westin Resort Beach – Free for Westin Guests ONLY
- Red Hook Fuel Dock – $175 Fee
- Ritz-Carlton Resort – $50 for Ritz Carlton Guests ONLY
Specialty Locations Upon Request (i.e., Peter Bay or Maho Bay)
*20% Gratuity will be charged automatically for this Charter.